2nd Trimester

Good news and Bad news...

So yesterday I was freaked out because I wasn't sure what was going on with the baby, thought I might have lost it, but at the same time I was going through what I thought was intense morning sickness.

Well it turns out that what I thought was morning sickness was actually a really bad GI virus (stomach flu). My doctor told me to go to the hospital to get fluids. I did but they never ended up giving me fluids! They spent hours trying to get blood, which is always difficult, to do a battery of tests. They never got the blood and just told me that it was probably just this virus because there has been a lot of pregnant women coming in with it in the last 2 weeks. So yesterday and today I feel like crap, have a mess of neasuea and dirahea (sp?). I'm probably really dehydrated but I'm starting to feel better. 

The good news is while in the hospital they checked the baby's heart beat and it was 155, nice and strong. Thank goodness! If I have to go through all this pain, at least I know the baby is okay!

BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker BabyName Ticker