2nd Trimester

Low Fetal Heart Rate Outcomes-- (warning, sad)

Hi ladies,

I'm not sure if any of you remember my prior post about an enlarged yolk sac, no heart beat, and unexplained bleeding but here is an update and a question. 

They found a heart beat on Monday and it is very low 85 BPM. The yolk sac is no longer enlarged but the bleeding is still there and they don't know the cause of it. My cervix is closed. I am still measuring a week behind, but there has been consistent growth. They checked the heart beat again on Wednesday and it is still 85 BPM, it should be closer to 120. 

I have been given a 90% chance of miscarriage and am currently on bed rest and have pretty much prepared myself mentally to miscarry soon. I have blood work tomorrow to check my HCG levels to see what they are doing.

My doctor said she has not seen many cases turn out favorable with a heart beat as low as mine. I am currently measuring 7 weeks by the way. Any insight would be greatly appreciated. If you have had a similar experience I would love to hear the outcome (good or bad). If it is bad, I'm really just trying to determine how long the process typically takes from here. And of course if it's good it may give me a tiny bit of hope. TIA! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml