Babies: 0 - 3 Months

Drooling Formula after a Feeding?

A week ago we put LO on Similac Sensative due to what we thought was a sensitivity to the regular Similac. All her symptoms cleared and she started eating a lot more. Today she started drooling out formula after eating. I've been really conscious about having her upright for at least 30 minutes after a feeding. This afternoon I put her down for her nap over an hour after she got done eating and when I went to check on her she had formula running out of her mouth. Then tonight after DH and I were eating dinner I realized she was doing the same thing 3 hours after her last bottle. She was even sitting in her swing at an upright angle when it happened. She's not fussy, she's eating a good amount, and she burps great. Her poops have also been a little more wet since last night. This is almost how her last sensitivity issue started. Ugh, it's do frustrating when they can't tell you if something is wrong! Is anyone else's LO having an issue with drooling formula hours after they eat?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic image Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker TickerLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers