3rd Trimester

MP? Bloody Show? (TMI) Totally confused now!

Hi ladies, ok I need some education from someone that understands this all! I have been under the impression the MP and bloody show are two different things (which they very well could be, I just don't know now and need to figure this all out). I feel like I have been losing my MP for weeks (big chunks of white flesh coming out when I go to the bathroom (in the toliet and when I wipe). I know for a fact though, I had not experienced the bloody show, as I am still pg and haven't had any blood when I wipe.

Well today I went into to L&D because babes decided he was going to sleep all morning and freaked me out bc he is usually insaneely active 24/7 especially in the morning. I was there for about 2hours and baby was completely calm and kept falling into sleep patterns. He was ok, but definitely having an extremely lazy day. Anyway, they did an exam and when the midwife took her fingers out, she was like, "wow, that's a lot of mucus plus" and proceeded to show me her bloody/mucus fingers. (It was so gross, but hilarious how excited she was.) She mentioned she thought I was in the beginning stages of labor and probably wouldn't make it through the weekend based on my contractions, the bloody mucus that came out after exam, and being 3cm, 80%, and 0 head engagement.

Now, since I have been home and gone to the bathroom, every time I wipe the whole tissue is full of brown and dark pink/red mucus (FULL). I am cramping non-stop (back and pelvic) and extremely sore in the nether regions.

So...what would you say what I am wiping is? The end of my MP or is it my bloody show or is that one in the same?? So confused!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml