2nd Trimester

What is wrong with people rant..

I posted about an annoying coworker who is pregnant the same time as me..due three weeks ahead of me..She is a know it all..either saying to me "Uh I hope you are eating every three hours"..to "I found these great bras"..I think she started her registry back in December and she's due in May..I was talking to a mutual "friend" (and I put that term in quotes for a reason) and mentioned that I had bought the Baby Bargains book. But I wasn't going to tell the pg girl cause she is very secretive about what she finds out about pregnancy--unless it's to brag or tell me I should be doing something..The girl emailed me about the book..I told her and then mentioned I had heard she bought her furniture already and how did she like it (it arrived yesterday according to the "friend")..No response..I hate people who want to know everything about stuff but won't share the wealth..what the heck is wrong with this chick? I'm happy she will be out on maternity leave before me (god willing) so I don't have to see her annoying face! Sorry for the rant..Why can't people be normal and just bounce ideas off each other? I thought having someone pg at the workplace would be somewhat of a blessing but it's not..