2nd Trimester

Absolutely NO sex drive

I was told it usually picks up in the 2nd trimester, but I have had no such luck. Ever since I got pregnant I have had no interest whatsoever. I am 24 weeks along and getting really frustrated with my body; it just seems like something is not working right. There are nights when I think to myself how hot my hubby is so the level of attraction is still there, and nights when I want to "show appreciation" for a nice gesture he's made or just show how much I love him, but there are just no stirrings down below so to speak LOL. DH doesn't seem to mind and it's not causing any problems between us, other than I am just getting irritated with myself because I like the intimacy of it and miss it even though I don't feel like doing it, if that makes any sense. I am not stressed and getting excercise and plenty of sleep so I can't blame it on stress, being tired, or lack of endorphins and bloodflow. I have read posts about increased libido, but not the other way around. Is there anyone else in the same boat? It sure would be nice to hear that others are experiencing the same thing, and if there is anything that can be done about it or at least help a little.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml