2nd Trimester

Harassment at work... need advice (long)

I work in a hospital lab, I run around the hospital drawing blood, 6 floors, pushing a cart full of supplies. I told my supervisor very early about my pregnancy because I have really bad hip/back issues due to a horseback riding accident and the pregnancy has taken a toll on me. I gave him a Dr.'s note 2 months ago stating that I need to take more breaks and have my job modified to a sitting position for the majority of my shift due to back issues and other complications. When I gave him that note he said "no problem, that's understandable" I specifically asked if he would schedule me for shifts where I don't have to leave the lab, I can then sit for the majority of my shift and not have any problems... He said he would...

He hasn't done anything. I talked to my OB and told him about my supervisor lacking on his duties, he wrote me another note. I gave this to my supervisor last week. On Thursday I got pulled into his office and scolded. He had the balls to say "sitting is not in your job description" and "10 mins is too long of a break for a 4 hour shift"

We are supposed to get 2 15 min breaks and 1 30 min break per 8 hour shift... He doesn't think that we need that so we get 1 45 min break per 8 hour shift.

I don't know what else to do. I called my OB and talked to his nurse and she said it sounds like he is harassing me instead of doing his job. We are short staffed and rarely have enough staff to work efficiently, but I don't see how that is my problem, especially now that I have to have restrictions.  I've tried and tried talking to him and after getting scolded and talked to like that on Thursday, I DON'T WANT TO GO BACK. I can't just quit due to finances, and I don't want to go on disibility because they will only pay me 60% of my wages. 

Any advice is MUCH appreciated.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml