Babies: 0 - 3 Months

XP: Not taking naps and very difficult to put to sleep

Also posted on Dec 2011 board.DD will not take naps and she is very difficult to put to sleep at night as well. She wakes up around 6am and she stays awake till about 11am-12pm and she will nap for about an hour and a half. She won't take another nap till between 4pm and 6pm and even then sometimes she won't go to sleep. She wakes up crying. She falls asleep throughout the day, but she won't stay asleep. It will vary between 15 and 30 minutes. She gets extremely fussy and becomes very unhappy.It makes me so sad because when she does take a long nap afterwards she is such a happy baby. She barely sleeps at all and I know this isn't good.She wakes up at night every hour and a half to 2 hours. I change her diaper, re-swaddle, nurse, burp, and then I have to pat her back, rock, or bounce to get her back to sleep and this whole process can take up to an hour and half. That leaves me very little sleep before she has to wake up again to nurse.  I try everything I can, I don't let her sit in soiled diapers, and I try to put her to sleep before she shows signs of tiredness. I don't know if anyone has any suggestions but, I am just curious if anyone is going through the same thing.  
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml