3rd Trimester

My little sister is in L&D and I want to smack my BIL

There's nothing like having a baby to bring out people's immaturity. My sister is being induced tonight/early tomorrow morning and my BIL just really wants his parents to be there. There can only be 3 people in the room for L&D and when her MIL found out she was not on that list she started crying. She doesn't think it's fair that other people (myself and my mom) will get to see the baby before she does.

All she keeps talking about is how she can't wait to see "her baby." My BIL also informed my sister that his mother is coming to stay with them for awhile, even though she lives 10 mins away and my sister does not need or want her staying over. When she told my BIL that our mom would be staying over to help, his reply was "Well I guess they'll be fighting over the spare bedroom."Hmm

My sister is not yet in active labor but both her MIL and FIL have been sitting in the room with her since she was admitted early this afternoon. I mean are you fu*king serious? What DH acts like that and can't respect the wishes of the mother of his child?

My mom is going up there tonight and I'll be heading up there tomorrow. If my BIL or his parents act a little cray, I can't guarantee I'll be able to hold my tongue.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml