Single Parents

Had to call the police today...

Normal.dotm 0 0 1 828 4722 katie's computer 39 9 5798 12.256 0 false 18 pt 18 pt 0 0 false false false /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ascii-font-family:Cambria; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast; mso-hansi-font-family:Cambria; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;}

I am still shaking? Today was the first time my ex-fiance has seen the baby since January 4th and it did not go well AT ALL! I have been offering many different options for him to see her and he kept refusing. I told him because he threatened to take Marina without my consent that any visits would have to be supervised and in a public place and that made him mad. He has been refusing to see her unless he could see her alone and on his terms. Finally I told him ?If you really wanted to see your daughter it wouldn?t matter where it was or who was watching? and eventually he gave in. We set up to meet at Barnes and Noble today at 2:30pm. When we got there he didn?t say anything to me he just grabbed the baby and sat down. He brought his mom and I had my mom with me just incase he tried to take her I wanted an extra pair of hands to try to stop him.  After we sat in the caf? for about 20 minutes he got up to ?walk around the store? and I followed him because I wasn?t comfortable with him going off alone with her.  At one point we sat on the floor so marina could look at a book and he said to me ?I want her half time, and I will have her half time? I explained again why it made me uncomfortable and that until he is off the drugs and living in a safer home I wasn?t going to allow that. He kept saying to the baby ?mommy is stupid? ? ?I could take you if I wanted to and mommy couldn?t do anything about it but she thinks she can, she?s stupid? It was so upsetting to hear him telling her ?mommy is stupid? and ?mommy is dumb? I would never say bad things about him to her even if he isn?t being the best person because that is her daddy!! After we talked for a minute he got up and dropped his keys so I grabbed them for him. I turned my back for a second to see if my mom and his mom were doing ok sitting in the caf? together and when I turned around he was GONE!! I got nervous but didn?t panic because I had his keys. I looked through every row and in the music are and he wasn?t anywhere. Then I started to panic. He had just said ?you couldn?t stop me if I wanted to take her and the cops wouldn?t do anything if you called them because I am her dad? so I got so scared that he ran off with her!! I kept calling him and when he picked up and I asked where he was he said ?Im somewhere public like you said? when I told him to meet me in the caf? RIGHT AWAY he laughed and hung up. I had my mom go to the front of Barnes and Noble and have the ladies at the front desk call him over the loud speaker to come to the front while I looked for him and the baby. They paged him twice and he didn?t show up! Then they decided to put the store on lock down and have employees look for him and the baby. I called him again and he said ?Hahaha im somewhere public, don?t worry about it? I told him I would call the police if he didn?t come back with the baby ASAP and he laughed again!!! After ANOTHER call he told me he was sitting up front (he was sitting somewhere where I couldn?t see him with the baby! He was hiding on purpose) I was so upset at this point I was crying and shaking and told him to give me the baby or I would call the police. He wouldn?t. I asked again and he refused. When I went to take her from his arms he raised his hand and said ?get the f*ck off me, im not done spending time with her? Im not sure if he was going to try to hit me or push my arms away from taking her or what but it scared me enough to call the police. He refused to give her back to me! I had my mom keep an eye on him while I was talking to 911. Once I told him the police were on their way he handed the baby back to me and went outside to smoke a cigarette.  I cannot believe he did this! He thought it was so funny to see me so panicked! The officer told him that until he takes me to court he does not have rights and CANNOT take her. I guess he said he already knew that. If he already knew he didn?t have the right to take her then why did he keep saying  he was going to and they couldn?t stop him? I tried to make this work. I really did. All I asked for was supervised visits in public and he couldn?t even make that work! I called my attorney and let her know what happened today. Im not sure where we will go from here. I wanted Marina to be able to see her daddy but now he will not be allowed to see her until we go to court because of what happened today. It was so scary. I thought my baby was gone. I never want to feel that again. I pray I can protect her from that family. Im terrified of what might happen to her if she goes to that house and spends time with that family. He has changed so much. He was filled with so much hate today and cussing and telling marina that I was stupid and crazy. A child should never hear that about there mother. Today was horrible.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml