Single Parents

Frustrated and heartbroken

I'm still pretty new to this board, but I left my STBXH on Dec. 3rd, and filed for divorce Jan. 11th.  Even though the divorce was my idea (he was emotionally abusive, among other things), it still hurts to see him moving on so fast.  The other day when I dropped off DS for his daddy time, there was a woman there who had spent the night.  Although STBXH swears they're just friends, I find it hard to believe when they're posting new pictures of the two of them every day on Facebook.  I've just been having a hard time, because I have DS all the time (which I love, don't get me wrong), and STBXH only has him for one night every other weekend.  This means that he has unlimited opportunity to go out and be with friends while I sit here alone with my baby, being sad.  I understand that this comes with the territory, but how do you cope with your ex-husband moving on after a month, when you have no opportunity to do so?  I've cried all day long for the last 4 days, because I just feel like the last 6 years must have meant nothing to him, and I'm still so heartbroken.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image Check out my blog ThreeHundredPages.com Follow Me on Pinterest