2nd Trimester

Get off your high horse and leave your unwanted opinions at the door! RANT!

I have a friend ( not a good one ) who has 2 children ages 5 and 1. She spends 99% of her day complaining about them on FB, or how tired she is, or how stressed she is. She also uses EVERY opportunity to flame anyone who is not a stay at home mom, she thinks that women who work should not be allowed to have kids. So I hid her status updates about 6 months ago, because I was SO over her rants. 

Yesterday I posted on FB asking if any of my local friends knew of a liceanesed in home daycare provider who takes newborns in my area. This is her response:

Sorry but I think newborns are to little to be away from their mommy. You should be ashamed of yourself for even considering this option. I know you travel and work a lot , but I think you need to learn that life is not about you, and your attitude is selfish. I know your self employed but sometimes I wonder if your success has been simply because you have used your job to drown your sorrow of not being a mother. This might be tough for you to hear, but I think it is time someone finally taught you how to change your priorities. Your husband isnt going to want to stay married to a women who works and loves her job more than her son.I am sure your husband can figure out how to work more so you can quit your job. I just don't get women how feel they need to have careers .. what is the point anyways? My career will always be more important than your's because I am a stay at home mom. Remember you can be this person too!  Totally not an answer to your original question sorry! LOL

Is it legal for me to face plant her into a brick wall? Before I delete her, help me figure out a way to respond that does not involve "F*** you" 

Edited to add: I have respect for women that work both inside or outside the home - this is in no way to start a debate on the subject! :)