2nd Trimester

DH's co-worker... I don't know him and I don't like him...

So my DH has come home and told me a couple stories about this guy, and it leaves a sour taste in my mouth.  DH spends close to 8-12 hours daily w/ this guy, and I would rather he didn't have to.  

So this guy apparently lives by the "bro code" which apparently I was informed of a different bro code than this dud lives off of.  He told my DH that the "bro code" is when he's away from his DW and in a different area code (whom he has also told my husband that they have been TTC for 5 years...)  he is a "free man".  He is away from his wife frequently because of the type of job he does for oil refineries.  

So this dude was offered a permanent placement position w/ the company (working w/ my DH) so he's not traveling for months at a time.  But his wife is currently in Texas, and he's here in Wyoming... who knows what he's doing w/ his "free time", but I can guarantee you he's not staying faithful to his DW.  

My DH asks this guy what he would do if his DW lived by the same "code", and the guy said he'd be PISSED and would probably kick the crap out of any man that touched his DW.  

Now my DH "feels bad for the guy" because we live in a super small super secluded town (9200 population and about an hour and a half from ANY town...) and the guy is in a hotel right now until he can find a place to live and until his DW moves up from Texas.  So this guy has no one... no friends... nothing, so he wants to invite him to things like bowling, or going to dinner, going to the gym etc.  

Now I have put my foot down on this subject and have told him NO WAY!  And DH just laughs and says OK, but it still makes me nervous.  I told my DH that I don't like him because if DH ever got the inclination to cheat on me (which he wouldn't) this guy would high five my DH, and ask how many he banged...

I just don't like this guy, and I don't trust him...

vent/over 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml