2nd Trimester

Made me giggle

An old friend & I reconnected a few years ago just before we both got married.  We got married 1 month apart & had our 1st kids (both boys) just a few months apart.  We sent each other care packages for the babies with a little something for momma-to-be.

Well, I just recently announced on FB that we're having another boy.  She surprised us with another care package!  I was totally shocked because she didn't say she was sending something plus it's another boy & our son is only 20months (basically we still have everything from when he was born). 

Let me 1st state I'm soooo appreciative of her for doing this & thinking of us!  But, it made me giggle when I opened the box to find:
~ 2 "What to Expect" books (1 for me, 1 for DH) - giggled because we've already gone through this once & know what to expect from pregnancy ^_^
~ a used doppler (hair in headphones included) - giggled becuase of the included hair that I've been picking out

A few others things as well but those were the ones that made me giggle.  Again, totally appreciative that she thought of us (again ^_^).

Dylan Gabriel 04/29/10 Aiden Drake 04/28/12