2nd Trimester

Yeast Infection... Ugh. Some TMI lol

Okay ladies I have a question. First, when I was a kid/teen I would get recurrent yeast infections (Doctors attribute it to the fact that I was sexually abused as a kid). Well as an adult I don't get them as frequently, but they do still occur. Prior to getting pregnant I had a severe yeast infection, including swelling! Ugh! Well I was on Diflucan for a month before it started going away. Well RIGHT when I thought I was in the clear, we found out I was pregnant and within a couple weeks it came back, to include major swelling and itchiness ><

I have been fighting it ever since... I just took diflucan 150mg, my doctor told me it would be okay, I was skeptical but I know this has to be taken care of before the baby comes. I am hoping it works, becuase Monistat BURNS to the point of tears and hasn't seemed to be doing anything for the infection another other than burning me alive. Is that because we are more sensitive down there right now?

Anyways, does anyone have any suggestions for fighting this off, and easing the symptoms? Thanks!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml