2nd Trimester

NBR- Why can't Mom and MIL respect boundaries?

DH and I had to have talks with our mothers because they were both asking every single week about keeping DD overnight on the weekend.  They both are the queens of guilt trips and were making us feel guilty for keeping DD home so we could spend time with her.  When she was a baby and not sleeping through the night, it was nice to get an occasional break where we could catch up on sleep, but at this point we want to spend more time with her.  It is great she has 2 grandmothers that live nearby that want to spend time with her, but after maybe 2 months of respecting our wishes of not asking for her, they are both back at it all the time.  By Tuesday last week, they had both asked to have her Saturday night.  I just got an e-mail from my mother asking for her this Saturday, despite me telling her last week that we wanted her home this weekend.  The e-mail ends with her telling me she just loves DD so much and misses not seeing her.  However, she isn't content with visiting with her- they both insist on the overnight visits to have one on one time with her.  Anyone else in a similar situation?  Any advice since the talks we had before clearly didn't work? TIA.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml