2nd Trimester

Enlarged Ventricles in Brain

I had a 24 week ultrasound yesterday at my hospital's maternal fetal wing because I have hydrocephalus and our main concern was not passing it down to a baby. So we had all the genetic testing done and everything came back with a 1 in 10,000 chance. My NT Scan looked great, no cause for alarm. So I figured that yesterday there would be no issues. Then I am blindsided by my doctor that his 2nd and 4th ventricles are mildly enlarged and he threw everything from Downs Syndrome, to severe retardation at me. Needless to say, I was a wreck. So now I am waiting to get a new bloodtest scheduled for Downs, that has a 99% accuracy, a fetal MRI and possibly an amnio now. I feel as if my whole world has been taken from me. The chances if he does have what I have, he won't be so lucky and have severe defects, since the doctor clearly stated that in my case I am a walking anomaly. I am trying to remain positive and keep my stress level down but it is killing me. If I passed this onto my child, what right did I have getting pregnant anyway? I just feel very selfish for us wanting children when this is what could happen to them. Just need words of encouragement/advice. 
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker