2nd Trimester

It's SO EFFING HOT!!!

Oh man... ok so while my DH and I are looking for an apartment in the new town in Wyoming we've moved to we are currently living w/ my parents, which isn't so bad for the most part, but my mom keeps the house at 73 degrees which feels like a million degrees to me.  So my parents go out of town not that often, but usually once a month or more, so when they are gone I turn the heater down to 69-70 degrees.  

My parents are currently out of the house which gives me the opportunity to turn the heater down (hallelujah).   My uncle, who also lives in the house decided to come upstairs and complain to me. He complains and says that *I* need to realize that it's 6-8 degrees cooler down stairs, and he's cold.  I said *he* needs to realize I'm dying of the heat and there is only so much that I can take off.  He tells me I should just go outside for a while.  I told him while it's 50 degrees outside it's not going to cool me off that much.  AND I asked why he couldn't put a blanket on?

He said he shouldn't have to, he's in the "freaking" house.  You see, there are a few things he can do... he can use a blanket, he can light a fire (there is a stove not 5 feet from where he sits) he can put a jacket on, he can put sweats on... There is only so many articles of clothing I can take off before it becomes uncomfortable for everyone else.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml