Babies: 0 - 3 Months

xp- rice in bottle? need day care advice!

I took LO to day care on Monday. I work there and thought I'd just go into my classroom for a couple hours and start to wrap my head around working again. I left her there for 2 hours. When I went to pick her up it had been 3 hours since she had eaten. She was laying flat on her back in the crib choking on her spit up! I was freaking out! She does this a lot but at least at home I can be right on top of it. It's very scary when she does this. I couldn't help but wonder what if I hadn't walked in at that moment? It's very quiet when she does this and the dcp was feeding other babies at the table. I love the dcp in the baby room but there is only so much one person can do. She was not being neglectful and didn't even have her back to LO. Maybe she was right behind me. Honestly, though, I don't think she was aware of her spitting up at that moment because she was busy with the other babies. Nothing bad about her.

So I'm terrified now of going back to work in a few weeks. I'm not comfortable having her in the room with so many other babies.  I'm taking her to the pediatrician tomorrow and in the mean time they told me to give her rice cereal in her bottle.Has anyone else done this? She seems so little for this!

DH wants me to resign now. We already knew I wasnt going back next year so he says just stay home now. I'm so torn!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml