Upstate NY Babies

Thoughts on sharing a room with a sibling

So we are a long way off from deciding what to do with our house.  We have a 2 bedroom house, which I love, great location, on a dead end street, close to all 3 schools and our work, school district and awesome yard.  We think we will most likely stay here.  Then the question is, do we build on.  I would love an open kitchen and a large family room, which is very do-able, but then the thought is, do we add bedrooms?  I talked to the guy who fixes our boiler and he added on, and now with him in his 60s, he says the house is way too big, he wishes they hadn;t and now they are selling their house.  It made me think, do we really need to add on bedrooms or could the boys share a room and have the family room as an extra place to have their own space.  Sorry for the ramblings, but..  Our passion is definitely travel and this is where our extra money will go to, so this would give us opportunity to take some amazing trips...hmmm....

Did you share a room with a sibing and what were your overall thoughts? Was it so bad?

imageimage PHOTO Credit: Meryl :)Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker