Upstate NY Babies

Disney & stroller question

What would you do?  I'm at a loss as to what makes most sense for us regarding strollers for our trip:  

We're heading down to Disney at the end of the month as a side trip from my parents house an hour away.  We'll go to the hotel on Monday, go to downtown Disney and just hang out.  We'll hit MK on Tuesday with both Claire and Evan.  My parents will join us so they can see Claire's reaction and then they will head out of the park after a couple hours.  They will then take Evan home with them.  We'll spend Wednesday at Disney with Claire only and then drive back to my parents house on Thursday.  

I have the City-Mini Double that we can take with us down to Florida.  We also have an old beater stroller my mom picked up for Claire to use when we were down there last November. 

So, should I take the double down to FL for the day and a half the kids will be at Disney together, and for the airport and walks during our week there? Skip taking a stroller and just the beater stroller already down there and rent another when we're at Disney?  Or take the double stroller down and take that and the single to DW and then have my parents take the double home with them when they leave leaving us with the beater stroller? Or just rent at DW, leaving us with only a single to use the rest of the week?  (I could carry Evan for short times out or Claire could walk.)

If you've managed to get through this mess that I just wrote, thanks! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml