2nd Trimester

XP: Quick Question from FTM regarding Baby Clothes

This is our first baby, and I don't really have many friends or family that have recently had babies.  DH's SILs (who have each recently had children) have told me that for them it is virtually mandatory to clean new baby clothes in Dreft before putting LO in it.  My SIL told me that she did that at first, but stopped doing it when my nephew was about 1 year old.

We just had our first Baby Shower this past weekend.  We were visiting the ILs (who live several states away) and one of DHs SILs (the one I'm really close with) threw us a Couples Shower and DHs large extended family came.  It was great seeing everyone and celebrate this little miracle that's been 3 years in the making!  We got a TON of cute, adorable outfits! My favorite has to be the Onsie that one of his cousins had made that said "Pharmacist in Training" (I'm a pharmacist.) Smile

So, my question is this: Did you wash all LOs baby clothes before they wore them for the first time? Did you stop after a certain age?  

TIA! 
TTC Since July 2008.
Me: PCOS DH: Low everything (MFI)
Clomid with TI x 3 2010 BFN
Clomid+IUI+Ovidrel 2010 BFN
IVF w/ICSI #1 2011
9/8 Beta #1: 2082!! 9/19 Beta#2 34,689!! U/S 9/22 HR 127! 11/8 HR 150! 12/6 HR 136! 12/14 HR 139! Born at 26w2d on 2/4/2012! After 83 days in the NICU, Adalyn came home on 4/26/12! Lilypie Premature Baby tickers