Babies: 0 - 3 Months

XP: This is a great pump!!

I had the Ameda Purely Yours Ultra. I ran into some issues with the suction and it hurting (although I had bought the M/L size flanges). I bought the pump used so it's at least 2 years old now. Well I got real stressed about going back to work next month and having to load and wash this pump every day for work with all the tubes, bottles, etc...

So I looked up a single electric and went to Walmart and got the Philips Avent Single Electric for $99. It also does manual. I bit the bullet and opened it today. It works great. I was so surprised. It makes me feel a lot better about having to pump at work! I was shocked to see I got more milk manual than electric. Then you can hook up the electric, squeeze the handle 3 times to set the speed you want, and then hit the automatic button and it takes over. 

Anyone looking for a cheaper pump....this is the way to go. BRU sells the double for $250 but I don't see paying that much more for the double. The single is just the right size and works great! 

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Philips-AVENT-Uno-Single-Electric-Breast-Pump/15685885
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml