2nd Trimester

Ultrasound/Gestational Age vs. LMP--Question!

Hi ladies- I was wondering is any of you had a similar experience with your doctor(s) before...

A little background LMP: 8/21/11, MP before that 7/25/11. Obviously they assume my lil peanut was sometime between the Aug.31-Sept 5.

But they werent sure, sent me for an u/s.When I went for an ultrasound they said I was at 10w 5d +-5 days. with the CRL at 3.8cm.

I explained-- I specifically know the 2 times when me and the bf had sex.. 30th, 31st and then I left for a work trip, and then the 11th of Sept. I know on th e 30th and 31st he pulled out... the 11th he didnt (Sorry if this is TMI)!

Is there no way that the u/s could be an entire week (or more) off, or could I have ovulated THAT late (11th), even though my period is rather consistent? Could the CRL even be that size at 9.5 weeks? Am I just being nutty :(

For me, I try asking, and I feel like my doctors ( I have 4-- they all rotate) are beyond over-booked/scheduled, that they rush me out as soon as they hear a healthy heart beat ( even though when reviewing hosp. this is not how they came off...ugh!)-- its so stressful!

I will be going in this wed for my 20w u/s , and at this point I know the accuracy becomes less and less. Is there anything I should ask/ can do? And I dont have another dr appt until 2/2. I just get nervous about certain blood tests and screenings I've had done, what if the timing was all off...what is they are all wrong :(