Single Parents

Threatening to take my DD!

My fianc? just decided to move out so he can continue to party and do his drugs (which I just found out about a couple days before christmas) I have been trying to let him see her as much as he wants at my house with me there but this week he said he wanted her on his days off. Even over night!!! She is nursing and never had a bottle at night. I told him I just wasn't comfortable with that because of the drug use and where he is living now is a scary place. Thats a loooong story but it is definitely unsafe for my little girl. That night I got texts saying "I'm taking her, she will be going a lot of places you are uncomfortable with eventually so get used to it, ill be there before you leave for work" He has never been violent and I don't think he would but i was scared by his threats because he has changed so much lately so I took the baby to stay somewhere else and hid my car at a friends so he wouldn't know where I was. Im kinda terrified that he will show up and take her.... or try. He is her father and on the birth certificate so would I even be able to stop him? I am meeting with attorneys soon. I want him in her life but not if he is going to use drugs and I DEFINITELY do not want my baby over at the house he is staying at. Im so scared for her right now.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml