2nd Trimester

It's a boy!!! Now I need advice on a name.....

My DH and I are trying to honor family with the coming of our DS. Please give me your opinions.

From the beginning, we knew we wanted to name our DS Charles and call him Charlie. Charles was DH's grandfather's name and he died when I was prego with DD.

I have always wanted to name my son after my father, who died when I was 6. And there is one more important man in my life, my stepdad. He didn't start dating my mom until I was in high school, and they just married 3 years ago, but he's the closest thing to a father I have had in my life since my dad... and he's really been there for me. So I've been playing with names and here are my ideas..... 

Charles Kenneth Thomas (Kenneth is my dad)

Charles Kenny Thomas (Kenny is what my dad was called)

Charles Kenneth Wendell Thomas (Wendell is the middle name of my stepfather)

Charles Kendell Thomas (Kendell is a combination of Kenneth and Wendell)

Here are my thoughts:

I like them all, but I also have some negative thoughts.. I think Charles Kenneth Wendell may be too much being that it's two middle names... and I worry about Charles Kendell because it's a creation of the two, but not really either of their names... what are some of your thoughts?

BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers image