Babies: 0 - 3 Months

Thanks MIL, but no thanks...

So DD is sick. She has the coughing, runny nose, sneezing and today got a low grade fever. (It's been tricky keeping her from DS but I *think* (knock on wood) we're doing a good job.) So anyways DD wanted to go to MIL's today but since she has a fever I told her instead she could call her. I then tell MIL that I'm taking DD to the Dr.. She offers to watch DS, says just drop him off I bought the type of bottles you're using. Just bring diapers and formula. So I thought about it but decided to take him with me. Thank goodness I did!!!

*Also, MIL does in-home daycare and watches DD, she will also be watching DS when I go back to work*

We get back from the Dr. and I call MIL (she had called to see what Dr. had said). I tell her that Dr. said it's a mild cold, fever should be gone by the end of the weekend. Keep doing what we're doing. She says "Yeah so and so is still coughing and sneezing and so and so #2 started with a runny nose today." Oh ok, so you wanted to watch my 2 week old to help me out by putting him around multiple sick kids!?!? I also love that she didn't mention either kid being sick when she offered to watch DS.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml