2nd Trimester

Unsolicited Advice offered in this post...Registry ideas

Hi, ladies!

Now that DS is almost 6 months old, I have some suggestions for things some of you might like to register for.  I know the advice is unsolicited, but if you are in here, you read the title and came in knowing what you were about to get.  I just want to help someone who might not know about this stuff.  Anyway, here are some things I had no idea to ask for but either received or discovered since my son was born:

Mesh laundry bags (I hang 1 right on the side of LO's hamper and throw socks and other small items in it, so they don't get lost in washing.  Another mom gave me the tip to use 2 more when traveling with LO--keep dirty bottles in 1 bag until able to wash them, then put clean bottles in the other bag to air dry during the trip.)

Gallon-size Ziploc baggies (I pack LO's outfit for each day in a separate plastic bag when traveling.  I include onesie(s), pants, socks, etc. in the bag, so I can just pull it out and get him dressed...no searching for lost socks!)

A variety of different brands of diapers, wipes, toiletries, swaddlers, bottles, etc.  (You really don't know until baby comes what s/he will like, so you want to be ready if the first kind of wipes you use are too harsh for baby's bottom or whatever problem you have.)

Storage containers (You get a lot of stuff you can't use right away, and you'll want to be fairly organized when you store it.  I put things away by 3 month increments.)

Best of luck to you all!