Babies: 0 - 3 Months

Come in if your DC was sttn and then started waking up again..

DS has been a pretty good sleeper since he was about 6 weeks old.  For the last month, he has almost always slept from about 8pm-3:30/4am or later...with multiple times where he has slept until 6am without waking up to eat,   He had a few random times where he would wake up a little earlier, but most of the time giving us an 8-10 hour first stretch. 

Anyways, the last 3 nights he has gone in around 7:30/8pm and is waking up around 1:30/2am.  Im not complaining as I know some babies dont even sleep that long,but for DS that has not been the norm. 

Nothing has changed in his daily routine/feeding schedule.  Im wondering if this is a growth spurt?  Im just nervous that since he has woken up at 2am and Im nursing him that now he is going to continue that pattern because he is getting used to eating in the middle of the night. I dont want to have to start all over (Im clearly spoiled by the fact that he has been sleeping so long) Any suggestions? Did this happen to you and things went back to 'normal' again fairly quickly? I do try and give him the paci if he wajkes up , but he seems wide awake these past 3 nights, whereas before if he was heavily stirring he would fall back asleep after giving him the paci. 

Severe MFI resulting in IVF/ICSI #1 in Nov 2007. BFP!!
Our beautiful son was born July 2008.
2010: 2 IVF's,1 FET = 2 BFN's, 1 c/p :(
Feb 2011-Unmedicated FET= BFP!! DS #2 born Oct 2011!!.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers