Babies: 0 - 3 Months

EBF-night time feedings

so, i was just curious how long it takes the average mama to feed their little ones at night? I have a 10 week old who is eating about every 3 hrs but it takes at least 30-45 minutes or longer for him to eat.  ( not sure if this is typical??) i started offering one breast then changing his diaper to wake him then feeding on the other side but he usually only lasts maybe 5 minutes on the second side and i can barely keep him awake to finish eating. I feel like im constantly nudging him tickling him poking him to keep him going If i don't he's up in 2 hrs or less to eat again. When he wakes up i un-swaddle him and make sure hes "awake." the first side he eats about 15 minutes before hes nodding off so i keep him awake as long as i can, then thats when i change his diaper and change sides. I dont want to wake him too much because then we have difficulty getting him back to sleep passed the 3 am mark. trust me i love a happy smiling interactive baby, just not at 3 am. Any suggestions? or is this normal? 
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml