Babies: 0 - 3 Months

XP: What am I doing wrong? RE: Bedtime

I'm at my wits end. I dread bedtime because I know I'm in for ~5hrs of fussing and screaming as DD fights sleep. This has been going on practically since she was born. Am I doing something wrong? Here's the breakdown on how bedtime goes...5:30 DD gets tummy time to try and burn off some energy6:00 is bath time (every other day)After her bath she gets lotion and a baby massageThen jammies go onThen she gets fed and burpedDuring all of this she is a pretty content baby After her feeding I go in her room, with just the nightlight on, and rock her and either sing or turn on her sleep sheep. DD lays on my chest and I cover her with a blanket (she hates being swaddled). I know she is sleepy because she is very heavy lidded. The problem is DD fights sleep like no other. She'll close her eyes and the heavy breathing starts, and then about 2 minutes later suddenly her eyes open and she starts crying. It's like she gets pissed that she's falling asleep. She cries for about 15-20 min before she "falls asleep" again. 2 minutes and the crying starts all over again. This usually goes on 3-5 hrs every night before she finally falls asleep around midnight. I don't know what to do. I've tried putting her in her swing, in her bouncer, rocking her, walking around with her, laying in bed with her, putting her on her stomach/side/back, etc, all with the same results; 3-5 hrs of fighting sleep. I've thought about moving her bedtime up, but then I'd be starting bedtime at like 3pm.   She naps just fine during the day so I don't know why bedtime is such an issue... 
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml