Single Parents

I don't want child support

I just want him to go away. I just found out my boyfriend of more than two years has been seeing another woman for a little over a year. He broke up with me a week after I found out I was pregnant in October and I had no idea about her. I moved from WI to PA to be with family as I had no support system in WI. He told me he wanted to work it out and he came to visit me one weekend in November. However, I found out about this girl a few weeks ago by accident and I finally talked to her yesterday.

Apparently, he told her I was a drunken one-night stand that just happened to get pregnant and he begged her to forgive him. He has been painting this picture that I'm crazy and I sleep around, when really the only time I could have accidentally gotten pregnant was the night of our two-year anniversary in September.

I told him in the beginning that I wanted 100% involvement from him, or nothing at all. Now after two years of lying about who he is and who he was involved with, he threatened an expensive custody battle. I just want him to go away. He's caused so many problems for my unborn baby and I already. My parents fought in brutal custody battles when I was a kid. I don't want my baby to go through that. I don't trust him or know him at all. My mom had shacked up with someone she didn't know when I was a kid, and he molested my sisters and I. I cannot stand not knowing anything about him after I thought I knew him so well for two years.

Then there's the case that if I don't go after him for child support, it'll be difficult to receive benefits. I am so, so stuck. Has anyone been in this position? I just want him to give up and go away!

I understand he's the father, but he chose this other woman over me and the baby. He didn't break up with her, he broke up with the baby and I. I told him I couldn't stay in WI. I have no support out there. I don't want my innocent child being pulled across the country because he feels like just now he has a right to the child that he tried to force me to abort. :( 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml