2nd Trimester

DH Vent, Gender disappointment

I have been following the bump for several months now but am just posting today. I went yesterday for my A/S and found out that our healthy baby is a GIRL! My DH and I have a 4.5 year old DD. When I told him that it was a girl he got really upset. He says that he feels out numbered and has lost all hope of having any type of male companionship within our family. My FIL past away in April 2011 and they were really close. Since then he has my MIL, me and my DD with him ALL the time.  We both wanted a boy, but his reaction really hurt my feelings. I cant stop crying because I feel he is so unhappy (even though it was HIS sperm that determined the sex, but somehow it turned into my fault, go figure). I know that he will eventually get over it, just like last time (same scenario with DD), but it really hurts to know that he cant even act excited for my sake. I told him that I am just happy to be have this baby be healthy and that I am able to carry a child (previous loss) so he needs to get over himself and suck it up. I dont know if I am overreacting, but I really dont feel that I am.