2nd Trimester

My opinion for the day.

This board gets wayyyy to angry at anyone that uses sarcasm or a joke or has an opinion that doesn't agree with their own. I thought that, as pregnant women, we were at a time in our lives where we were not only full of raging hormones, but full of compassion and love for what is growing within us? (Personally, I get all the moodiness but isn?t just thinking about becoming a mother or adding another miracle to your family the happiest thought ever? I can?t stop smiling when I think about this little life growing inside of me.) Some people really need to take a moment and think that they are not getting attacked; someone is merely stating their opinion. Yes, it will probably differ from many others? opinions on here, but who cares? Isn?t that what a forum is for? Especially one where women come for advice or to vent? I do get that any forum/board/place where many women get together will have its share of drama, but come on. Stop jumping to conclusions. I know many of us on here are on edge, either about finances or family or work or whatever, but take a moment to take a deep breath and just relax. And with that, ohmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers