2nd Trimester

Anxiety

Well somehow I let the anxiety bug bite me in the butt last night and it got the best of me.  I think now that all the 1st tri woes are slowly coming to an end (ie. being sick all the time) -now the feeling that I'm running out of time to get ready for the baby has really hit me making this much more real. I've started getting myself in gear, trying to get names narrowed down and making decisions on nursery choices so we can somewhat be ready to register after our a/s in a couple weeks. I started reading Baby Bargains and researching different items etc., so I called a friend to ask her some opinions on items she used.  We ended up talking for 2 hours with me asking lots of questions on registry things and motherhood things, she was a great help and gave me lots of info.  But of course for someone with past anxiety/panic attacks it just got my head going thinking of all kinds of things after we got off the phone.  I guess my hormones were going and I got a little emotional wondering if I could do this and how I will handle being a mother.  I couldn't sleep at all last night, tossed and turned all night thinking about things which is typical of an anxiety sufferer but I'm upset that I'm letting anxiety get to me again and trying my best not to let it take over.  Please give me some uplifting thoughts this morning because I'm trying not to let the panic attacks start up again.  I want to keep my cool for me and the baby, but for any of you who suffer from anxiety you know that once it starts it's hard to stop.  I know my hormones are going, but I'm feeling kind of sad this morning. TIA