Upstate NY Babies

Freedom!

Today was the first day that I didn't pump at work and sent Liana to daycare without any bottles.  Over break I decided to jump the gun a little and introduce whole milk a whopping three weeks early.  Such a rebel, I know!  Stick out tongue   I was just soooooo done with the aggravation of pumping at work and dragging all that stuff back and forth every day.  It was such a liberating feeling not to have to deal with any of that nonsense today.  I am SO glad to be done and happy that I was able to make it work for the short time that I needed to.   I still plan on nursing her at home as much as she wants and hope to keep it up for a while, but we will see how it goes.  I'm just hoping my supply doesn't tank. 

So now that I'm done, I can definitely say I have a new respect for anyone who has pumped at work, and especially those of you that did it long term.  I only had to deal with it Sept-Dec and I don't know how much longer I would have made it if I wasn't able to start weaning her to milk.  I was ready to throw that damn pump out the window by the time I was done - haha!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml