2nd Trimester

MIL Advice (Long sorry :/)

I have generally been ok with my MIL since getting pregnant. My mother passed away years ago (before I met my husband) and it has been a lot easier including MIL because I've been craving that motherly presence. Lately, we've been talking about when the baby comes and all the help I'll be receiving from my brother and sister (who live VERY close and have TONS of experience (they're both L&D nurses)) and how they've offered to cook and clean for me.

MIL and I were talking about it today and she just decided to mention to me that she'll be taking a week off of work to come help also. I told her that I thought that was a great idea, and that I know I'll need a ton of help with laundry, grocery shopping, cooking, cleaning, etc. She turns to me (she was cooking lunch) and says, "Oh no, I'll go play with the baby, your other helpers can do all of that."

This really frustrated me. I mean, I know she'll want to play with her grandson, but I feel like the first few weeks the baby should mainly be bonding with me and my husband (as he's taking 4 weeks paternity leave), not any other outsiders. This is the first grandbaby (and BABY baby since I was born) so I understand her excitement but even my brother and sister aren't doing anything like that. THEY'VE told me that all they'll be doing is cleaning and helping with household tasks while we're with baby (unless otherwise asked). 

I'm not sure what to say to her or how to tell her this without sounding like a total b!tch, but if she wants to help I really just want her to do the household stuff (unless otherwise asked) and try to let me and my husband focus on the baby. Any advice? TIA!