2nd Trimester

DH being a jerk :( (long vent)

Is anyone else's DH being a jerk some times? I don't just mean saying something he shouldn't or something little... 

Last night I didn't feel good, I got to leave work an hour early due to it being really slow. I got home and immediately went to bed. I was sick to my stomach, fever, just feeling like poop. He came and laid by me for a bit then got up, I asked him when he got up to let the pups outside and then put them in their kennels. He couldn't even do that. He went and played games on his computer until 8am this morning! Then he bursts into the bedroom and turns the lights on yelling at me "You better get up, your f$%^&@# dogs pissed on the floor" I woke up, half asleep and still not feeling well and started to clean the mess up. He is walking around the house just yelling and swearing and complaining about how they are MY responsibility, and they are MY dogs and I should have let them out last night... not him... ME. I told him he needs to grow up, he has a kid on the way and he needs to realize that we share the responsibility for all 3 pets. He kept on his rant.

We literally just moved into our new place last week, he had left our pet shampoo machine at the old house when I asked him to bring it to the new house because he wanted to "clean out the stains" so I told him to just get dressed and drive his lazy ass to the old house and get the shampoo machine,

I'm getting sick of him being so inconsiderate to be sometimes. He acts like it's my responsibility to do EVERYTHING. He works from home, this next week he is only getting half of his salary because he's been slacking. I go to work 8-10 hours a day, 40 hours a week, on my feet the entire time and I still have to cook and clean when I come home because he sits on his computer playing online games.

I'm sure it's just hormones but I'm so sick and tired of his crap. I just want him to grow up and realize what is going on. :(

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml