Babies: 0 - 3 Months

Breastfeeding and NO SLEEP!

UGH! My LO is now 9 weeks old and we are stepping backwards. At first i thought it was a growth spurt but now it looks like its his new routine? I am strictly breastfeeding, and we are up every 3 hours! On the dot, all night, for the last 2 weeks. We have a great nightly routine and i have no problem with getting back to sleep after eating during the night. He goes down between 8 and 9 and will sleep until 8 only waking for feedings. But we are up at 11, 2, 5, then 8! give or take 30 minutes. I was wondering if any of you mothers out there that are strictly breastfeeding are having this issue?? How long are your babies sleeping and how do you do it?! We have been swaddling him and trying to get away from that to allow the least amount of sleep crutches possible but hes the "i dont know what to do with my hands" baby and almost always wakes himself up. i also put him down drowsy but he needs a few pacifier re-insertions before he drifts off to la la land. Any help/suggestons would be appreciated! I want to keep breastfeeding exclusively for as long as i can! But mama HAS to get some sleep! 
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml