2nd Trimester

IL's seeing baby after she's born (vent/short)

My DH just informed me that his parents are planning on driving from KY (where they live) to WY (where we live) which is a 2100 mile drive so it'll take them a couple days.  NORMALLY I would say ok what ever to this, BUT they only plan on being here for the baby blessing over the weekend about a month after she's born, then driving home.  So they plan on staying just 2 days then going home!  It's not likely they will see her for another 6 months or so, and I feel like they should stay longer!  They would have a place to stay while here so they wouldn't have to pay for a hotel, if they fly my DH can go pick them up (it's roughly 4 hours to the airport) so they wouldn't have to pay for a rental car, they wouldn't have to pay for gas/food/extra hotel stays etc. so it would cost roughly around the same to fly as it would to drive, maybe a little more and they would be able to stay longer and spend more quality time w/ their FIRST grandbaby.  

Am I just running on crazy pregnancy hormones here??  Or do you think it's weird they only want to stay a couple days??   

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml