Babies: 0 - 3 Months

Bedtime Feeding Question

LO is one month old today, so I'm making a goal for us to start a more strict bedtime routine. I figure this way when it gets closer to me returning to work it won't be such a struggle. DD is still a little sparatic with her feeding schedule. Mostly, we go 4 hours between feedings and do 2-3oz per feeding. If I want to try to have her in her bed by a certain time and it doesn't fit her feeding schedule what should I do? I'd love to have her in bed by 8 or 830, but right now her every 4 hour feeding schedule would put her due to eat around 9. Is it better to give her a partial bottle earlier than her 9PM feeding time around like 8 or so and justvput her down, or do I put her down at 8 and then wake her up at 9 to eat? We were giving her  her bedtime bottle at 9 and then putting her down around 930ish and she will wake around 1 and 5 to eat again. Last night, we did her last bottle around 730 and had her asleep by 830 and she still made it until 1 for her next feeding. Part of me can't help but think that was a one time thing! Thanks ladies!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic image Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker TickerLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers