2nd Trimester

DH totally surprised me last night!!!! :)

DH works late hours and I just happened to be up when he got home. So I walked to the door to let him in since it is always locked, and here he comes walking in with a great big box. I start scanning the box over and it is the Graco pack and play that was on clearance at the store that he works at that he was telling me about! I was totally shocked!! He purchased his first baby item, and it was a big item at that! So overall we got a $140 pack and play for about $75! Not a bad deal. It isn't quite the colors that we had hoped it would be given what the display looked like, but it will still work just fine given the fact that it is going to get ALOT of miles put on it.

Plus, my MIL called me last night and offered us the rocking chair that was DH's Grandma's. It is an old time rocking chair, all hand crafted wood work, very well built. I think we are going to take it and get some new pads for it that will go with our nursery, but keep the old pads for when we can just turn it back into a rocker for the house. YAY!!!! We are so excited that things are coming together so far! :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml