2nd Trimester

Holy Mother of Conflict...advice!?

Little disclaimer: this is NBR..but its a BSC scenario

SO!

Backstory:

My grandparents (who are more like my parents, but w.e) separated about a year ago (after 27 years of marriage)...a few days before my wedding last year because my grandmother caught my grandfather cheating on her with one of his tenants (who was ever-so-awkwardly a friend of mine, as we were neighbors). He moved out...and in with the mistress right after the wedding. They bought a house together (sigh) and ever since, my grandfather has openly displayed her as his girlfriend. They have yet to officially divorce, as my grandfathers throwing a lot of loopholes in my grandmothers' way (refusing to pay the lawyer, refusing to compromise on alimony, ect)....needless to say, the marriage/divorce has been tumultuous.

So, my uncle (their child) is getting married in October 2012. My grandfather recently asked him if he could bring this girlfriend/tenant/homewrecker as his date to the wedding. My uncle said yes because he thought that if he said no, his dad wouldn't be there (and he's right-he's missed out on tons of family events because she wasn't invited).

Now, my grandmother is saying she won't go to  the wedding. I don't know what to tell her, but I feel for my uncle and his fiancee for this crazy situation.

WWYD? What advice would you give and what stance would you have? 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml