Babies: 0 - 3 Months

RP from BFing board

Hi girls!  DS was in the NICU for the first 12 days of his life, then kept passing thrush back and forth until I gave up trying to BF altogether and went to EP for 6 months.  This time around, DD didn't have to go to the NICU at all even though she was only 4 lbs. 10 oz.  BFing has been a challenge as I'm sure it is with everyone.  Her stamina is increasing, but it usually takes about 15 minutes just for her to latch on.  Once I get her woken up, she tries to latch onto her fingers so I'm trying to keep her hands out of the way the entire time.  Otherwise, she latches on, sucks 3 times and pulls away.  I'm probably going to call the LC tomorrow to see if I can schedule them to visit and help, or do you think its still too early with only being a week old?Also, I started pumping in the hospital to help my milk come in.  I had TONS of milk with DS and I am having the same problem now.  I have to pump after almost every feeding (unless she takes from both sides, but I still end up being uncomfortable before the next feeding) and have so much milk I'm thinking of dumping some each day.  We have a side-by-side fridge with not much room for storing BM and I already have 20 bags in there. Is there any way to decrease my supply so I don't have to pump anymore or at least decrease my pumping sessions?  Thanks so much!  
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml