2nd Trimester

How did you prepare for a second child of the opposite sex??

We just found out this week that our second child is going to be a girl! So excited.  We have a 2 ? year old baby boy.  I was just curious to what items that second time moms had to buy over for their second baby who was a different sex from the first child.  Things like the pack n? play, car seats and pack n play we are definitely using over.  We do need another crib though because the drop side rail was recalled on our crib so we just use it as a toddler bed for my son.  We are thinking about the mini crib because we do not have much space in our townhouse and the mini crib would not take up much space and it can be used as a twin bed later.  How long can a baby stay in a mini crib?  Are there any items you had to buy over for the child?  I know we will need clothes, but I?m not into pink like that so I can go through all of my son?s clothes to see what can be used for the baby.  Anything else anyone had to have for the second child?

If God Takes you to it He'll lead you through it Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker