2nd Trimester

Am I wrong for this??

I want to hear your thoughts on this one. I have been married 3 and a half years and I do love my husband dearly..but my God...he has gotten on my last nerve. I have always been in kinda ok/good shape ( I walk an hour every day 7 days a week with my mom) but I don't do extreme workout dvd's or anything) Well my husband is a bonafid health-nut. He is obsessed with working out and everything to do with excercise (annoying as hell for the plain jane average me) and well Ok. That's fine but my husband is already thin (5'9" and weighs 180) well he is doing this "insanity" workout dvd with his friends and is trying to loose down to 165 lbs (gross thin in my opinion for a man of his build) I have always battled with body image and when we dated a few years ago before we got married I was always 110 lbs at 5'7". I always thought I was fat and for about 5 years of my life I was borderline anorexic/bulemic. Well I'm over that now-I'm a normal weight but with pregnancy I have put on soooo much weight! Pre-pregnancy I weighed in at a healthy 145-150 (which for 5'7" isn't bad) and now i've gained near 30 lbs... I don't know what to do and I'm trying to eat healthier and continue with walking (which I have no energy for but I force myself to do b/c I know I need to) But I am soo frustrated with him wanting to be little skinny boy while I'm becoming what feels like to me as obese. I care about the health of our baby in my tummy and when I get hungry I eat-I don't want to punish him for me feeling fat-I just don't know how to make DH see that he's making me sad with what he's doing (of all times why does he try to get skinnier now when I keep steadily getting bigger and bigger) He says it's my health and this is what I want. I'm not even turned on by him anymore-He is too thin. (never been into skinny men) He use to weigh around 230 when we were dating (a good size) and now he's just bones and muscle and way skinnier than I am. I just feel like he's creating this complex or adding onto the complex I already have....Everytime I'm around him I get more mad...Am I completely hormonal and unrealistic or do you guys kinda understand what I'm going through? Why can't he be a normal husband and just gain with me or at least stay the same and not go through this extreme bootcamp and self obsession like he's been doing for years now...I hope he's even interested in our son when he comes- =( Sorry vent over..

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml