2nd Trimester

To stay at home with baby or work-that is the question..

I'm so torn..I have a good job now making good money (my husband does also though..and he already added me to his insurance incase I decide to not go back to work) But I work 10 hour night shift 4 days a week and commute 40 mins to and from work. I am so drained 24/7 and with LO in the picture-I don't know how I'm going to do this...DH says that we can get by with just him working but I don't want to put us in a bind-I don't think it would..but I just don't think I can work 40 hours and do the whole back and forth driving thing like I've been doing. Also on top of all that I have my mind set on breastfeeding. Any advice? My mom has been a real Debbie Downer on the subject of me quitting work and staying home with LO but to be honest that is where my heart really is. I have two credentials and have been keeping up continuing education with both (to keep up my degrees) and there are very few people that do what I do in my state so I'm not worried about to job security when I do decide to return to work...Any advice?? TIA *hugs =)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml