Babies: 0 - 3 Months

Money Loan to get a Place?

Hello everyone.

Ok so Im a SAHM and Im trying super hard to get a job. My SO/soon to be DH and I recently got evicted because of my stupid brother and we have to live at eachothers parents house... He feels super bad because he thinks because of the separation that hes not being a good father. So we were looking for places to rent and no such luck because DH doent make alot. So yesterday he called me and told me he's gonna get a place with a friend of ours because he has a kid too so it would bother the other person to have eachothers children around. So I looked on craigslist earlier today and found the perfect place within our budget and emailed it to my DH. He just now told me before he went to the store that we cant afford it. the only reason why we cant is because DH is blowing huge bucks on his friends xmas presents but wont even buy us pizza! So Im about to sit him down and ask about just getting a loan. I think deep down he thinks i shouldnt have a say in this because I bring no money to the table.... Advice on how to bring this up please...no rude posts, I need support...Help!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml