Babies: 0 - 3 Months

His poop is fine, thank you very much

My parents are continually making comments about LO pooping. Anytime he has a really poopy diaper (1-2 per day), they'll say, "Oh, what has Mommy been eating?" or "Mommy don't eat so many bean and cheese burritos." While I admit I do have a bean and cheese burrito when we eat out, DH and I only eat out one time a week IF that. Then, last night we were at my parents house for the football game and my Mom served nachos with....beans. They made a comment about it to my DH today while I was gone. It's really starting to bother me. LO shows no signs of discomfort and he is pooping the appropriate amount for a BF baby. AND his poop is the correct color/texture. I'm thinking MAYBE it's been so long since they had a baby and changed a diaper (23 years since my brother) that they think baby poop is supposed to look like grown up poop. Regardless, I think the next time they make a comment I'm going to say something. I should clarify, he has a really poopy diaper 1-2 times a day, other times he has just a teeny bit of poop every once in a while. He has plenty of wet diapers too. Anyone else's parents/ILs make little comments that get under your skin?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml