Single Parents

In college, and confused.

This is my first time to write or really be on anything. I am definitely keeping my baby and the father is doing what he needs to. He's very good when it comes to everything and His family is excited about the baby. I'm from foster care and don't have a family so I appreciate their kindness and acceptance. The father and I are not together and really don't plan on being together. The same week we split up was the same week I found out I was pregnant. I have switched houses (moved in to a bigger one) and still have both of my jobs and still am going to school full time. I have no one around me that is pregnant and all my college friends are just that. College friends. I feel lost. Like I have no one to hang out with. I just wish I had that friend I could talk to about anythinf with like a best friend. I have a best friend but I can't ask her to stop her life to constantly hang out with me. Most friends have their boyfriends and parties. No one I know stays home or watches movies eats popcorn paint nails or so forth. I was suppose to hang out with the father last night but he called and said he had a headache and was going to bed. I was suppose to hang out with him tonight and he ditched me to go to the bar with some friends. I just feel so alone sometimes.. I just wish somebody was around. I talk to myself, God, the cat. I try to keep myself by watching tv show series on netflix and playing games on the wii or reading books. I wish there was some type of pregnancy club or something where I could not feel so alone. I have a friend that has a mother I talk to sometimes. She's kinda like my birthing coach/ "you can do it!" person. But I only see her once a month or so. Is there any type or Pregnancy pen pal group or anything like that, that anyone knows of?